Tuesday, February 27, 2018

Oh, Poop!

I cannot believe this even happened.....
After sleeping till about 2, Jeff handed off the baby so he could go to work. We played a little in his room and hung out for a while but I needed to get ready and didn't want him to feel left out so I filled up the bath for him and thought, heck why not! I will jump in too. People do that right? We have a big soaker tub, there will be plenty of room haha. This was the first time I've ever done this. Jeff has thrown him in the shower with me but never jumped in the tub. 
We were having a blast. Easton realized after he splashed me in the face, I made a really funny face and made a funny noise. He was laughing SO hard that he threw himself forward and wasn't ready for how full the tub was and sucked in a ton of water lol. After that his laughs were a little gargled but he laughed for almost ten minutes straight, I recorded it. haha. Rudely though, he was interrupted with the need to poop. Usually he works on it a little but nothing really happens, he is usually pretty constipated. So I was recording him laughing and he paused to work on it and I was laughing because he was blowing bubbles out his tail end. Of course I had to send it to Jeff! He was missing out! I was too distracted by the bubbles to realize the little floater that made it to the surface. After a minute of just laughing I realized the water was getting pretty murky.... I instantly shot up and stood the baby up (which he then proceeded to pee all over me ha ha ha!)  and just stood in disbelief at what I just experienced. There was no way that of all times he's bathed; this is the time he DESTROYS the bathtub. I no joke had just sent the video of him laughing and bum bubbles to Jeff before I noticed the poop, then I had to send a picture after of what had happened. I was laughing so hard as we both had to jump in the shower to rinse the cacacitas off. lol. I, however, was not laughing when I drained the tub and smelt the monsters. HOLY MOSES they stunk so bad. Luckily I had gloves from work stashed in my bag cause I was not picking those stinky slimy boulders up. 
Easton was laughing the whole time at me when I was making noises at the disgusting mess he made. What a little stinker. He was laughing at my pain. I don't think I ever want to relive that moment but I for sure do not want to forget it either! 

No comments:

Post a Comment