Happy Valentines Day!
I love love this year! We have been so happy in our home the past couple of months that the first time in probably 22 years, I actually was so excited for Valentines!
Me and Easton decorated our living room with hearts and we made Dad a valentines gift with our "bear" hands.
We woke up and had pink pancakes with LOTS of sugary syrup. We enjoyed naps, playing, and piano. I had to work so I slept most of the day but we made the most of the time we had! Before I headed off to work we enjoyed a little Mexican food from Rosa's Tortilla Factory and hugs and kisses.
So grateful for my forever valentines!
Yesterday was Easton's 15 month appointment:
25 lbs
(79%)
31.5 inches
(59%)
19 and 3/8 inches
(96%)
He had to get shots and that was not fun but as far as mechanically he is right on track! He still needs to work on walking but he is SO close. I think he can totally do it but he is just needing a little confidence boost. We love this heavy baby!
No comments:
Post a Comment