Thursday, February 15, 2018

Happy Birthday to Momma Bear!

Happy Birthday to me. 
Another year, another dollar, another inch taller. 
Haha I wish! 

We started our day with Jeff making a wonderful french toast breakfast and letting me sleep a little. We then went to lunch after a quick nap for baby at Modern Market ( a new favorite), and then headed to the mall in Frisco to try and pick something out for myself for my birthday. We looked at a new pair of work shoes, but I didn't want to spend that much and they didn't have my size anyway haha.
 We wandered around a little while Jeff took a call for school and Easton and I HAPPENED into the Fossil store..... just by pure chance of black vortex... ha ha. 
They were having a 25% off everything for valentines day so I HAD to get something right?! 
Right.
On my first birthday that we were married I got a fossil watch from Clont's jewelry in Safford and I loved that watch. It was going to be my children's inheritance when I died. But I of course lost it somewhere in Alaska. 
I decided to get another watch since it was cheaper than the shoes I wanted and the watch I had gotten before, plus it came with all the warranties. Boo ya! So while Jeff and baby were playing in the Lego store I picked out what I wanted.
I got the Fossil Q watch. I LOVE it. It's a hybrid smart watch that gets all your text and phone call alerts and has a lot of other cool features like a remote for the camera, but it is just a normal looking watch. It took a minute for it to catch up to all my indecisiveness so it would delay or not relay messages, but it is awesome. Thanks Jeff! 
We ended the day with dinner at Jill and Nate's with cake. Our weekend didn't go as we entirely planned not getting to go on our trip to San Antonio, but we made the best of it. 
Mom and Dad got me a KitchenAid and a food processor when they were here for Tessa's baptism for my birthday. I LOVE IT! I have just about mastered the chocolate chip cookie. I still need to make bread though.
I feel so grateful for all the love Jeff has showered me with my birthday. I can't for a minute not be grateful for everything we have been given and the love I've got rolling my way. 
Here's to the next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment