A quarter of a century old! I told Jeff that he is officially on the downhill slope for aging and he said he still has to hit his prime, I was the one that was on down slide. We will see about that! 😏 Happy 25th to our amazing Dada, husband, and best friend. It’s been an interesting year. Last year we spent his birthday in bed. Working. In Alaska. And buying Love off with Kindles. This year we spent it with family, LOTS Of chocolate cake, working, and wishing I was in bed. Ha! Jeff got the best belated birthday present ever with Easton being born 😉. This year his birthday came early because he said he didn’t want to do anything for his birthday. So ha! We got him before with a salmon dinner, a 7 lb cake, and presents. Lots of nerdy presents. Books, and book lights, and historical documents, games about history, and the crowning jewel: the Declaration of Independence etched in metal. Then he spent his birthday getting hit with what Easton had all week/ probably the flu 😂 poor guy. Every birthday or holiday he gets the sickness of the year. So luckily we did all the fun things before he got it. To top off his actual birthday he was feeling okay and I ripped my jeans so we went and got me a new pair, Jeff got another book. and we walked the strip mall while Easton giggled the whole time every time he hit a bump 😂. Happy Birthday Babe! I love you!
We spent his birthday day at Toys R Us, doctor's appointments, being sharks in the bathtub, and Easton and I went to Hat Creek Burger Company to get Dad a burger and birthday cake milkshake while he napped off the crap he was feeling. 10 points for Easton's super cute new bear sweater from Aunt Jill!





























No comments:
Post a Comment