Friday, October 20, 2017

Poops and Showers

After a trip to Aldi, a three hour nap, and a diaper change; poor Easton has got his Mommas genetics -who has her Dad's genetics. Right after I changed his diaper and took him outside he just turned into me and made a sound from his body that nobody ever wants to experience but his Mom knows well. lol. TMI? sorry. 
So to the shower he went. I wanted to let him play but didn't feel like filling the bath and risk him dirtying the water haha. So I threw in his high chair to the shower and let him have a hay day. Meanwhile I was able to clean up the bathroom, snag some pics, grab a snack....  I should throw him in there more often!


 he's a belly sleeper now?


When your booty is too squishy and holds all the water in 😂














No comments:

Post a Comment