Thursday, October 26, 2017

Easton’s Book

Ahh!!! I can’t contain myself! We finally had a time to sit and talk, catch up, make some revisions, and work on Eastons Book. I am so excited! Brother South is doing such an amazing job and working so hard. I can’t wait to see it further along! It is currently in the research and  planning phase. He has each page laid out with which text and a basic idea of how it will look. He has started working on the characters and how they will function in each of their roles and they are SO DARN CUTE. I CANT HANDLE IT. Kenai especially is looking so good. It is so so so fire lighting to watch. We still need to pick a title for the book. It is really hard to find something catchy- yet summarizing the book and what it means to us. This is a big deal to me, so I really want the title to be great. Jill asked about publishing it, as well as my parents, by “generalizing” it. I’m not sure how that process would work but I’m really afraid about how it would distract of the specialness of the story and how we as the creators would get lost in the chaos of that process. I do often think about sending a copy to our favorite NICU nurse and old coworkers, maybe it would inspire for the book to be given to other NICU babies. But I’m not sure my wallet could afford giving it to all of them, however cute it may be. It’s wishful thinking but I think for now we will just work on getting it COMPLETE! I’m so excited!




No comments:

Post a Comment