This wall totally gave me a throwback to the night we got engaged. Little did I know how much I would love this hunk three years later! Hello date night. The weather was BEAUTIFUL, so beautiful in fact the baby had to wear a sweatshirt! We ate at Mexican Sugar. Watched the water fountain, then went and got over priced ice cream at Ford stadium. We ended the night at home playing games and hanging out. Easton was content eating tortillas, veggie straws, and me 😂😂 he kept eating my face off! We call it kisses but the teeth Marks in my face say otherwise lol. The tacos were super good, the avocado cake was BOMB , the tipping cow creamery was way too much sugar, but worth it , and not enough time. I feel like anything together is not enough time though. Back to reality of work tomorrow. boo. Good thing I've got me a keeper to get me through 😉
Look at my long legged baby 😩
We won't mention how much ice cream the baby got today 😂 hes just too darn cute!















No comments:
Post a Comment