Friday, October 6, 2017

11 months!


Easton is 11 Months yesterday! I may or may not have already planned his entire birthday. He’s got 3 words down: Dada, Hey, Momomomom. He is getting hysterical with the things he laughs at, including himself. He loves being outside and LOVES watching the airplanes. He stops, listens, finds it, and then he claps every time he sees one! He’s also learned to clap! Haha! He’s got two more teeth breaking in on top making a total of 6! 😬 He is SO close to crawling but his head is just too darn heavy! He’s a total mommas boy but if he had to choose he would probably spend the day with Uncle Nate and Aunt Jill- but I don’t blame him. He thinks they're hilarious. Even if we do the exact same thing they were just doing, it's not funny at all. We're currently in the process of gift selections for his birthday. So while him and I were at Walmart getting the oil changed, we took advantage of the occasion. Who says you can't pick out your own birthday presents? He's got other's coming too but, these kept him entertained for the hour :). 

 Yay airplanes!

 Hot Dad alert.
 Those C.H.E.E.K.S.

 The one he loved on the left, the cheaper one on the right.... We will go with the cheaper. The box is a added bonus lol.

 I am slowly working on getting his room together so it can be his play place until we get it settled to be his sleeping and play place lol. I told Jeff the other day, "just go put him in his room." He totally sat there and played in the "new" environment for quite a while! Till he saw me. woops. lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment