7 MONTHS!?!?!? How in the world!? I am LOVING this stage. It is SO SO SO SO fun hearing him sit and play, babble, screatch, and to watch him scoot backwards around 😂. He isn't sitting up yet, we are still working on rolling over, but he sure tries! With a little help he will get over and then hold his head up nice and strong. We're going to have to start watching him a LOT more closely now that he's figured out he can move but using his legs to push himself, or use the play gym 😆. The other day I was making bread and didn't realize I hadn't moved the ottoman against the couch. I turn to use the sink and there is Feetson, hanging half way off the ottoman, talking to himself, having a GRRRREAT TIME! I nearly had a heart attack! That's what I get I suppose for not paying attention.... He is getting so expressive and I swear he says "mamamamama"! His routine is pretty solid, we have been AWFUL parents and keep him up past his bedtime, but we can always count on him being extremely grouchy at 8:30 and ready for bed. I won't complain at all, we just need to get better at getting us all home at a decent hour. The other day I took him out on the trampoline and he was in heaven. The weather was beautiful and he was totally giggling the whole time I would bounce or roll him over. It was a peak happy moment for me, for sure. We have our "6 month" (WOOPS!) Friday, so I am excited to see how much he has grown since the last time he was checked out. . He loves Moana, anytime the first part of the movie plays his eyes dart at the computer in just pure joy and awe. It is so funny lol. He still loves Kenny Loggins, any time we are in the car and he is grouchy: Kenny Loggins.... wins every time.
Appointment update:
I just felt his first little sharp tooth in his poor painful gums. There is NO way he is big enough to have a tooth!!!!
18.5 lbs
27.5 inches long
80% head
60% height
40% weight
and this is all for an actual 7 month old, I can't even imagine what it would be if it was for a 5 month old!


No comments:
Post a Comment