Monday, May 29, 2017

Memorial Day

On Memorial Day Jeff and Easton and I got to spend time together! Finally! We ended up going to downtown McKinney and then up to another state park  about 45 minutes away, I forget the name as I write this at 4 am. Jeff was in HEAVEN at the book shop. He's going to have to save all his pennies for all the books they had there to add to his collection. We walked, ate, looked at some fun stores, and called it quits when Easton got grouchy and decided to take advantage of him falling asleep in the car and drove to the lake where Jill, Nate, and the kids were. It was a BEAUTIFUL day out and the water was SO nice. I ended up getting herd duty so I was the only adult managing a kayak and a paddle boat and 5 kids wanting to ride on both. I'd say I did pretty dang good managing the two. I also got an awesome sunburn 😂.













No comments:

Post a Comment