Happy Tuesday nugget.
Well shoot- NOW WHAT AM I SUPPOSE TO DO FOR HIS BIRTHDAY?!
I really did have plans to just take him to Barnes and Noble and he was allowed to buy any and all the books he wanted at the time. That plan was monkey wrenched when we were nixed from traveling and being upright. Whilst trying to order a crib and a car seat I meandered over to the open box section on Amazon and they had really good deals on new kindle fires. The crib wouldn't ship to Alaska so I thought hey, happy birthday to Jeff! He can get a kindle instead! Now he can have all the books he wants at his disposal. I figured he will have a few hospital/Dr. visits and stays ahead of him so why not. It's easy to carry, he can download the books instead of having to wait for them to ship, apps, yada yada. I got it with Amazon Prime so he can hopefully read to his little hearts content. I unfortunately have heard pretty crummy things about the kindle unlimited and prime book reading as far as book options go but hopefully he can find a few to make it worth it and I figure, "hey if he can't get his books we can at least get free movies and better shipping" ha ha!
We aren't huge fans of electronic reading but I am sure he will manage :P He had my phone today so he could talk to his academic counselor and he got the text it was delivered so he " had to come home for lunch....." PFFT. LIES.





No comments:
Post a Comment