Tuesday, October 11, 2016

Bumpdate | Week 29.5

Do we even call it bump dates anymore? Or shall we call it weekly outing update?
Dilated 1-2 and effacement is still the same. 
We got gold stars from Dr. Fitzgerald today for doing a good job on our bed rest and for watching Madam Secretary episodes. 

I haven't asked the baby's station yet but I'm sure it is a lot closer than -2. Every time he checks he shakes his head and just says, "man that baby is right there". He feels his head every time. He can't even do cervical length checks anymore via ultrasound cause the baby blocks it with the big noggin. (Must be related to me). 

We will keep doing what we're doing; netflixing, pinteresting, reading, peeing, and appointment going.

I have been sleeping really great, back pain (gratefully) has not been as bad as I was anticipating, and Jeff has been the best help ever. I have to brag that he has OFFICIALLY made two meals from recipes and they have been honestly really good! He made chicken parmesan (crusted and everything), and biscuits and gravy. The chicken was seriously so good I wanted seconds and thirds. The biscuits and gravy were just right for this weather, he even made drop biscuits! Not just store bought rolls or something!  I'm starting to think that all of this talk of not being able to cook is a bunch of lies lol. I've been thoroughly impressed.
We will see what his handsome self will whip up for dinner tonight. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment