There is literally an alien inside of me!
This boy CAN MOVE.
He is a kicking and stretching machine, and I am so grateful he is:
Daily reminder that he is healthy and STILL IN THERE.
I forgot to write that we are off weekly checks! Woot woot! The length has been consistent enough that I don't have to go in weekly. Unfortunately our next appointment is 28 weeks so I have to start coming in every 2 weeks..... you win some you lose some. haha. But we are super grateful for the good news!
I forgot to write that we are off weekly checks! Woot woot! The length has been consistent enough that I don't have to go in weekly. Unfortunately our next appointment is 28 weeks so I have to start coming in every 2 weeks..... you win some you lose some. haha. But we are super grateful for the good news!
Sleep has been rough.
Stretching is impossible.
Sciatic pain is a pain.
Sleeping still sucks.
What is comfortable?
There has got to be some kind of mid-evil trick to getting comfortable enough to sleep. If so, SOMEONE PLEASE SHARE. I have got constant back pain and the belly is never in a good position that it doesn't hurt. I'm not that big yet but man I feel like I've got a bowling ball trying to pull my insides out.
I have tried icy-hot, belly band, pillows, blankets, stretching in the middle of the night and before bed. Depending on the night, things work pretty great, but once you get up to pee it all goes back to the beginning of the process and I'm too tired to make the effort haha. Poor Jeff is probably stinking sick of my tossing and turning all night. I honestly just want to lay flat on my back but that is a big no no. My poor hips are probably totally out of place haha.
3 more months, 3 more months, I can do this!

No comments:
Post a Comment