Monday, September 5, 2016

Baby Bumpdate | Week 24

Things have been going so much better! 
I can successfully say I can make it to lunch and not feel like I should be in fetal position. I've finally mastered the stashing of snacks; grapes have been my go-to favorite lately. I ate a whole bag of them just in the last two days. Whoops! 
It has been a long week for me...
My ankles started swelling
Jeff has decided that it is now appropriate to start calling me chubby or squishy- let's just say he may or may not have a few new bruises coming for him.
We are on week two of nightly progesterone; still hate it but after our weekly cervical check it seems like it may be doing it's job so I can't complain. 
{unless it doesn't work enough to get me to Arizona.... then I will hate it even more}

I decided to save $30 on a body pillow and make my own. I spent about $10 buying two cheap pillows and a long pillow case. It has been a DREAM. I have slept SO much better with it. My back feels better and my torso feel better and keeping Jeff on his side of the bed has also been better! (Just kidding Jeffe, I love you!) 

Jeff is really starting to love his job. He's getting to the point that he is excited to go to work because he knows what he is doing.... or at least enough to fix anything that he messes up. Haha. 
It cracks me up when he comes home absolutely white from head to toe. The dust from the countertops gives him the nice "touch of grey" on his eyebrows and hair that age him about 40 years.... pretty hot not going to lie. 
He had a bee scare this week. Luckily for him Benadryl and ice do the trick since he wasn't quite close enough to an epi-pen. His Dad and I have decided that he quite possible is more allergic to Benadryl than bees or shellfish. Anytime he takes Benadryl it KNOCKS HIM OUT and he cannot remember what happened or what was said the next few hours after said Benadryl. Poor guy. lol. 
Kenai REALLY wanted the goldfish I was holding to bribe him with. He usually just goes for the one paw handshake but he was desperate I guess this time ha ha ha! 


No comments:

Post a Comment