One of these bumpdates I will look super cute and not nauseas. It's a goal. It may be post baby bumpdates but at least I won't look like I want to puke haha. All the people that tell you the nausea wears off the second trimester... LIED. I thought I was doing pretty swell for myself this week; then I decided after one serving of pot pie to promptly expell it and everything I feel like I'd eaten for a week into the bath tub. Probably the worst throwing up I've had since this all started.
I JUST WANNA EAT!
Baby bear is officially the size of an avocado (via my apps) and is already making me pee at least twice a night and making me feel very uncomfortable any time I sit. What a CHAMP. I don't feel like I am big enough to be qualified into the socially uncomfortable/acceptable stage yet but it sure feels like I should be. I'm praying for a less nauseas week this week.


No comments:
Post a Comment