Katie J. Thompson, RN.
Look at that!
I did it!
Never thought I would actually pass the test. Not going to lie. It was hard, it was weird, and old, and hard. But lookie there! I did it!
I took it on Tuesday the 28th in Anchorage and found out the next morning that I passed.
I honestly never would've looked if Jeff hadn't gotten up stinking early {as you can see by the screen shot time} and tried finding it on the State Board website.
He asked me what I was going to do Wednesday now that I passed and all I could muster up is go pee and go to work since I was late. haha. I'm such a party animal. It hasn't really felt real yet, I still feel like I need to be studying. Mostly because I can't get my Alaska license for like 2.5 months. BLAH. DUMB. Out of like 30 compact states in this country, we move to Alaska. Thanks for nothing Alaska!
None the less I am so excited to finally be FINISHED. Now what do I do with myself?! I suppose getting a real job and having a baby is a good start but those take WAY TOO LONG.
Katie Thompson, RN!!!


No comments:
Post a Comment