Friday, June 17, 2016

Baby Bumpdate | week 12

I'm such a slacker already. Ha ha! Today is the last day of week 12 and Im laying in bed, not feeling too morning sick but my throat is KILLING ME. CURSES!  It's been an exhausting week with flying to Malibu and starting work, but hopefully getting a bomb nights sleep last night I will catch up and start recouping so my body stops hating me. Lol.
We finally let the world know we're having a baby and honestly the NEXT DAY, 6 people posted they're pregnant. What in the world. My first thought was " Darn it, now I'm in the 'Holy moly everyone is having babies' crowd". 2 of my best friends are in the crowd with me so I'm not too mad ;) I'm hoping tomorrow when I wake up in week 13 my baby decides it loves me and it's starving and will stop making me so sick! The only thing I'm holding onto with the morning sickness is that sometimes it means you're having a girl, with all the extra hormones and what not- Jeff still thinks it's bologna ha ha ha. He will come around. :)

Baby from Katie Thompson on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment