Keeping it classy: Kenai's food, cardboard, crocs, bear pants, grumpy cat shirt, no make up, Jeff's hat. Just call me master swag.
Ha ha!
Welp, on to week 13, I am ridiculously happy to be out of the 1st trimester, although I'm still nauseas 24/7 and I had to puke on the side of the road on the way to church today.... still grateful. I will NEVER miss it.
The bump is still coming and going but it's more coming than going these days.
Baby still hasn't decided if it's a sweet tooth or savory tooth but anytime I eat crackers or pretzels it all comes up, so it is definetely not a starch fan. Cold things help (otter pops, cold milk, apples) which I'm grateful for when I get the energy to get them down.
The smell of food and looking at food is probably what makes it the worst but I try to avoid them if I can. One day. One blessed day; I will wake up and not feel like crap all day. *CHEERS* to hoping!

No comments:
Post a Comment