Pre Dinner:
Post Dinner:
I'm literally the ONE thing out of focus
I decided that we should probably do a pre and post pic since I usually feel MASSIVE after we eat. {Har, just "HUGE"}. It's hard to get a lot down when you're fighting room with an orange these days, geez. I was going to do a belly comparison with me and Jeff but he opted out, would've been totally hilarious. I'm starting to feel A LITTLE better these days, still not great. Things wear me down fairly quickly. We went to the Highland Games yesterday and I literally passed out behind a corndog truck after ordering. I had to catch my cool for a sec but the corndog was WORTH IT. I'm able to answer Jeff's "what do you want to eat woman?!" food demands-faster but I still get pretty nauseas when I over do myself. I have no go-to food right now, I wish I did, that would make life a lot easier. I have been able to get more water down- Jeff's been proud :) It's starting to hurt to bend over to pick stuff up but nothing unmanageable but I'm getting to the reality that I will probably be a lot bigger than I was planning on. Shoot. Hopefully this next week will blow by fast and my stomach will decide to shrink back down after today's dinner. Tuesday is my NCLEX { commence literal hurling fest- I am so not prepared} and Wednesday is my first activity night as a young women's advisor. I'm in for a long week I'm thinking. Wish me luck!
Baby Bump ft. Jeff laughing at me for putting a picture of the family in Kenai's kennel, Kenai demolishing a ball, and the remote I was laughing too hard to hide. Whoops!
Kenai's, " do you see what I have to put up with?!" face.
Luckily he loves his Momma :)
He has been taking such good care of me. He's been through more of my toilet puking breaks than Jeff has! He also let me puke in his water dish when I couldn't make it to the bathroom, now that is LOVE. He usually just sits there wondering what the heck is going on but gives me lots of loves after for putting up a good fight. I love this pup.





No comments:
Post a Comment