Tuesday, June 7, 2016

First Ultrasound


Hands raised above its head(left) with its chicken legs kickin (right) (definitely our chicken legged child ha ha!)
Had our first ultrasound today. 
I will be honest, I was SO nervous going into this. I have never had anything like THIS done before---{ you know what I mean....}
It was such a breeze, after sweating so much that the paper stuck to my butt and essentially disintegrated, I was quite embarrassed. 
It was so fun to see the little nugget: it instantly waved at us and of course decided to shoot some free throws. Jeff was so amazed that it moved that much and you could see so much of the baby. I don't want to throw him under the bus but I'm pretty sure he cried ;) glad I married a sensitive guy. Definitely a sweet experience to go through with my love. We will probably be watching the video we took over and over again! Welp, the countdown is on, 7 more weeks till we can find out the gender! 

No comments:

Post a Comment