You know those things that they put on the back of gift cards or in your mail that hold the luxurious credit card advertisements in place? Kinda feels like boogers or those sticky hands.
Well, last night I thought it would be funny to roll one up and throw it on Jeff's pillow in hopes that he would roll over onto it with his face and think it was a booger or something.
It was far better than my wildest dreams.
Apparently Jeff had managed to get it stuck to his arm hairs and in the middle of the night it pulled and he had yelled "OUCH!", in my sleepy slumber I supposedly mumbled "what?" and rolled right back over asleep while he said he thought he got stung by a scorpion. After inspection he found what he thought was a piece of a sticky hand.
He was telling me all of this while I was cooking dinner and all he had to say " you know those sticky hand things?" and I started dying laughing....
Guess I will be pulling that one again. ha ha!
It was far better than my wildest dreams.
Apparently Jeff had managed to get it stuck to his arm hairs and in the middle of the night it pulled and he had yelled "OUCH!", in my sleepy slumber I supposedly mumbled "what?" and rolled right back over asleep while he said he thought he got stung by a scorpion. After inspection he found what he thought was a piece of a sticky hand.
He was telling me all of this while I was cooking dinner and all he had to say " you know those sticky hand things?" and I started dying laughing....
Guess I will be pulling that one again. ha ha!
No comments:
Post a Comment