What an exciting and exhausting year it has been. Since the end of the last semester I've been either staying up ridiculously late or sleeping way too long. Catching up on work or catching up on sleep. I try to balance it out and only stay up to 11pm to work and then try no to sleep past 10 am but sometimes it just doesn't work out haha.
I'm so extremely nervous for this next and hopefully final semester. I feel so behind yet so unready to buckle down and study. We have two major tests the first two days before school even STARTS!!!!
Only 4 more months, 4 months to keep the grade, pass the tests, survive the clinicals, and walk across the stage. Prayers and fingers and toes are being said and crossed. Then the real adventures begin!
Luckily throughout the last 3 blocks I've got the best support group.
This holiday break feels like it's gone on a century. So many photoshoots, so many stresses for the upcoming semester, so much moving, and cleaning, and things I hadn't imagined having to do. I'm hopefull this next year is going to be a lot of things that I'm looking forward to doing!
We've really enjoyed having Kasey and Aubrey here this weekend. They always keep it entertaining. We've had tacos, pancakes, pizza, card games, board games, lame sparklers, photo booths, movies, walks, strep throat, and late nights. We all have discovered that we can't hang with the young kids anymore. We were up until 2 and Sawyer decided to get up around 8. We all were woken up by that point, so I threw together pancakes, hasbrowns, eggs, and bacon for the crew. Shortly after everyone was back in bed for a few hours. We are not night owls or early birds, that's for sure lol. I'm grateful to ring in the new year with family and anxiety for upcoming year. So many different things are possible and you never know what you're going to get.
Let's hope we didn't draw the short stick this year!
Happy 2016!






No comments:
Post a Comment