He blows me away on a daily basis.
Lately he's been getting up early every morning and just picks something around the house to do. Just to do it.
WHAT?!
Here I am snoozing away being a total lazy bum, while my sweet husband does the dishes every morning.
It has been and continues to be an insane month, I don't think he knows [ I should probably go tell him] how much of a blessing it is that he is doing so much every day.
I often find myself being so selfish and asking why he isn't doing more or why he is neglecting me. How selfish could I be?! I need a good whipping! Those are my wifely duties to be doing and there he is, doing them, without ask or complaint.
I feel like the worst wife ever, I haven't made him a real meal in over a month. Poor guy. The laundry just gets piled until either we use it or Kenai gets it dirty. Im working on pictures like crazy so it feels like we haven't sat down together or cuddled in weeks.
One more semester and that is no more!!
I honestly cannot wait to spoil my husband again. Being poor and busy is the worst.
I love you Jeffrey McClain, thank you for EVERYTHING you do.


No comments:
Post a Comment