Happy Halloween! We're boring old farts and did nothing but it was nice to let Kenai out and let him run around. He loves the water. He would fetch sticks all day for you if he could. We convinced Jeff to let us out of the house since we've all been super sick lately. It was so lovely out there and watching Kenai have tons of fun made it worth it. Now he is completely pooped- a tired pup is a happy pup I hear. I love all of his crazy ear floppin' faces lol. They crack me up. It's finally starting to feel like fall around here so we had to get the last swim in.
He was suppose to be a bear for Halloween but he could hardly keep the hat on his head for more than 5 seconds.
But he was sure dang cute those 5 seconds. We sure do love our pup.
But he was sure dang cute those 5 seconds. We sure do love our pup.
I had to capture his curly hair while I had my camera out. It cracks me up. Luscious curly hair.
And crinkly ears! Haha!
*selfie!*



















No comments:
Post a Comment