I feel so incredibly humbled lately.
Recently I was welcomed into a group of Photographers from around our valley that I think SO SO SO highly of. They are AMAZING.
When I got the notification I was almost in denial. I do not feel adequate to even be mentioned by these guys.
None the less I am so excited to learn from them and understand how they got SO gifted, maybe they said a lot more prayers than I did. lol
I recently started a Facebook page for my photography so people don't see my personal Facebook for 1. 2, it's a lot more convenient. 3, I don't have to keep spamming my friends timelines. 4, I can do give aways!
To just get things started and get some page views I challenged my viewers to share and like my page to get entries for a photoshoot giveaway. I was BLOWN AWAY by the response. I am so excited! I never even imagined this would happen! Now we're at 289 likes and I'm freaking out. Hopefully people share more and we get more likes, more publicity, more area. I am nervous for when we move how much of my clientele will come with me. I feel like I will lose a lot of momentum that I've gained recently. I guess we can only hope and keep sharing to get to those places we may end up.
Almost unfortunately my first giveaway ended up going to my stinky brother in law! ( just kidding Kasey haha) So of course I had to do ANOTHER give away! { mostly I just like picking names, it's thrilling lol}
Keep sharing! Keep Posting! Keep Liking!


No comments:
Post a Comment