Saturday, October 24, 2015

23.... No, Seriously, 23.

Happy 23rd Boo Face.
Jeff kept forgetting that it was his 23rd birthday.
" Hey, I am 22 today!"
"Actually you're not, haha, 23"
What an old fart he is. 
Besides waking up sick, taking tests, and doing homework till 6:30- I would say it was a great birthday.
We had a few of his friends over for pizza, cake ( yes we are eating the leftovers from the pan with a fork in bed right now), a good ole' fire that I am proud to say I started myself, and laughs. His friends are hilarious even though they can talk about politics for hours on end. Of course, don't be surprised, but he got his presents WEEKS ago lol.
Thanks for being born love bug. You make every day a better day.
I love you.You're smokin.










No comments:

Post a Comment