Yes I am in full panic.
I am SO behind for school. I honestly hate summer. Not because of all the fun you get to have and all the swimming you get do or the extended amount of days you get to actually sleep in. But because I AM A SUMMER BRAIN. I lose EVERYTHING. I am one of those kids that always came back a little dumber after summer and couldn't remember a single thing that was taught the school year before. I was hoping that by working in a doctors office I would be totally fluent in medications and clinical skills but that is for sure not the case: If anything I feel so much inadequacy that I might as well just quit third block right now. I missed so many hours of skills labs I could've done, and medications I could've studied and service hours I could've knocked out.....
But I at least get to say ONE MORE SCHOOL YEAR!
I AM DONE!
Not many kids in my grade can say that! One more school year and I will have my career started. I am still thinking about what I want to do afterwards, maybe a Masters program, maybe quit. I am still thinking about it :) I will see which opinion people give me I like the most!
No comments:
Post a Comment