Happy one year anniversary to us!
I actually get to say Anniversary!
HOW COOL IS THAT
It has been such a hectic and memory filled year. During our face time date last night we were talking about how many more exciting things will happen in the years to come. We are already so crammed with excitement for just the next week! ( I get to come home, can I get a boo ya?)
Jeff has been working so hard at making my transition home and into school as stress free as possible and I can't even put to words the gratitude I have for that. He is the best husband any one could ask for on weekends and holidays and all throughout May.
Although we are spending it apart I couldn't resist surprising Jeff so I made him a little video to show my appreciation for him ( hope he liked it!) and mailed it express on Monday.
Happy Anniversary to the love of my life and my favorite ball and chain. I can't wait for the years ( and weeks! ) to come. I wouldn't want this adventure to be with anyone else.
I love you babe!

No comments:
Post a Comment