Alaska has been great to us but I am SO excited to be going to Arizona. Only a hop, skip, too long flights, and an excruciating drive, and I am home. I have been praying that the days would go quickly ( but I quickly changed my prayers after an insane Monday at work. Then it was an extremely slow Tuesday at the good ol' D.O.'s. Sheesh. Can't catch a break with the big guy). I cannot wait to see my honey. I don't know how I survived without him but I can tell you, he may be getting me in a couple pieces.
I am so grateful for the opportunity we had to come up here. It really has been great. The office I worked for was SUPERB. I really wouldn't trade any of them for less than a box of Oregon peaches. I made life long friends that I truly will miss. And it was fantastic to be able to make memories with Jeff and his family that we will have forever. We definitely learned a few lessons here and there but it was worth it. It has been grand.
My last night and last hurrah we spent out at the Johnson's property in Willow at a Relief Society enrichment night. They have a big beautiful home and live on a gorgeous lake. They have got plenty of toys and the company was great. I can officially take paddle boarding and pedal boating off of my bucketlist! They were everything I expected them to be! Although, paddle boarding is a lot harder than it looks. There is a lot of leg work and balance involved haha. Luckily I didn't fall into the freezing water but it was a blast. Shouts to Ash for bringing an extra swimsuit!
T-minus 3 hours till take off! Woot woot!
*wouldn't mind seein this everyday*





No comments:
Post a Comment