I've been slacking a little since I have been home.
HOME.
HOOOMMMMEEEEE!!!!!
I LOVE BEING HOME
It started out rough not going to lie: Jeff had to work so I was picked up by a friend, ( THANKS KHRISANDRA AGAIN YOU ROCK MY SOCKS) school started in 3 days and I was hardly prepared, I was stressed to the max just from that, I almost died in San Carlos ( I hate you Khrisandra), I was straving marving, it was way too hot, - Alaska weather got the best of me ehe -, I had a long three hour drive until I got to see Jeff.... I was just being way too dramatic at this point but can you blame a girl for running on only 45 minutes of sleep?! --- Not going to lie, the closer I got to my parents house the more butterflies I would get. I was NERVOUS to see Jeff! It was like the week of our wedding all over again! I quietly walked through the front door and apprehensively looked for Jeff, he was a changed man you know, he went from homeless to handsome in the few weeks we were apart ( thanks Jen you rock). Of course he had on his adorable basketball shorts, champion pull over, advanced air systems hat- backwards, and his Nike shoes that are completely destroyed, with his arms folded, standing, watching TV. Typical Jeffrey. lol.
First words that come out of his mouth, " which one of us are you going to see first?!"
* jeff of course!*
After giving him my hello kisses and hugs, it was almost impossible to ignore this giant fur ball in the middle of the floor. HE GOT ME MY PUPPY!!!!
Kenai Thompson
500 billion pounds 12 ounces
24 inches long
8.5 weeks
Cute as a stinking button
How good is he? The best husband on the planet?
So so so stinking good. And handsome too.
We have been wanting to live in this house for a while; my sister had lived there for a few years after she had Carter and a lot of my childhood was there. I loved this house. I had dreams about this house. I had to be in this house. Everything worked out so perfectly over the summer that it was almost impossible not to ignore this opportunity we had. So we signed the agreement the day I got home and Jeff had everything already moved in on August 1st. He is AMAZING.
It has been a slow and excruciating process turning it from a house to a home but it has been all that I dreamed of. I got to buy groceries and trashcans and dish soap and doggie food. I had a break Tuesday from school in the afternoon so I got to hang pictures. I love hanging pictures. I got to clean, and buy an antique solid wood dining table. All the things I had dreamed of when we got married. But even better because we get a house! Not an overpriced 1 bedroom studio apartment that we wouldn't have enough space to even put our couch.
We love our HOME!
Hopefully, soon, I will get a break from Block 3 to actually ENJOY my home. Also when we get internet so I can document it as well :) In the meantime it has been absolutely lovely.
We can't imagine being happier anywhere else. We've got four paws, two full hearts, and one happy home.


No comments:
Post a Comment