Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Lonely.

Late Saturday afternoon Jeff and I had to come to a decision. Whether it was worth it to stay or better to leave. After much help from friends ( thanks Khrisandra I love you so much!), we planned for a pickup and bought Jeff a ticket home to Arizona. It was financially smarter for me to stay since I have a good consistent job and I already moved my ticket once and had to pay lots of money so I could stay longer ( well there blows that lol), so I am still here. This gave me exactly ONE DAY to do our last adventures, goodbyes, packing, everything. Sigh. 
So we planned our last date, which could possibly have to be our one year anniversary date {wump wa :( :( :(  } and last Alaskan summer adventure of 2015. I only cried once.... I swear.
Of course we had to have something that was very Alaskan but still a date that didn't physically kill us. 
1. We went to Red Robin
2. Hiked the Butte
3. Messed with Reindeer
4. Went to the store
5. Cleaned up ;)
6. Snuggled and watched movies 
Typical. Right?
I hugged him so tight all day.
After church (of course) and his last dinner at Momma Racquel's, we picked up the last of his things and I dropped him off at the airport in Anchorage. I miss him a LOT.
I hate being LONELY!!
Only a few more weeks though! Then we get to share a lot of fun things here that are happening in our life :)












No comments:

Post a Comment