Monday, April 20, 2015

Puppy Love.









I almost stole a $2000 puppy. 2 GRAND. I could buy a car with that kind of money! 
But it was SOOO cute.
At the arrowhead mall just after enjoying our favorite- Freddy's,
I VERY kindly asked Jeff if we could go look at the puppies. We were in luck, they had not only one but two golden retriever puppies and seeing my extreme interest they asked if I wanted to play with one:
UH, YES!!!!
I JUST ABOUT DIED AND WENT TO HEAVEN.
I was having the time of my life. 
The puppy wasn't too entertained by us but we were so close to opening a credit for this thing. My dad would've kill me but it would be worth it. Jeff basically had to pry it from me.  We snuggled, we played with balls, it even for a second chilled on my lap. Jeff held it like Simba, tried convincing me to open a line of credit, beg my dad.
I wanted to take it back home with me so bad it hurt.
The sting of the pain was quickly subdued a little after we had gotten back to Kasey and Aubrey's. Jeff is the sweetest. He loves this baby. It's hard not to when he is so stinking cute. I love seeing him try so hard to make him laugh, or cry and to bounce with him up and down the halls to see if he can get him to sleep. It was so much sweeter than any puppy love out there. He will be the best dad ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment