Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Invested

Well, Here we go! 
We're invested now.
No turning back.
No refunds.
One way ticket.
(one way ticket to AZ in August, calm down Mom!)
Alaska, you ready for us? 

Jeff and I have our tickets all ready to go, $600 later (not too bad) 
we're on our way!
In May of course :)
Jeff just secured a job doing exterior painting and is so excited and hopefully I'm still set up to work in Wasilla in a doctors office! It will be so nice to be able to work so close to Jeff's Mom and get to spend time with her! I'm sure it will be a "hoot and a half" as Jeff would say :)
I really do owe her all of my gratitude for hooking me up with this opportunity, she mentioned it to me and pulled all the strings. I am really so excited to be working there. I wish I was there already!
Dropping out of school wouldn't be TOO bad, right?!
<<mom would kill me>>
This semester has been ROUGH - despite being a little more prepared, as in knowing the programs style and how it runs. It is tough to keep up with the schedule, content, and homework. 
not looking forward to the midterm paper due next week. ugh. i should start that.
I love the clinical's and being in my element, it is so much easier to carry out the skills and interact with REAL PEOPLE than it is to take a test on them and talk to plastic people. Not my forte. 

Jeff has been doing SO well in school, it's almost embarrassing how well he is doing compared to me. He is taking everything in stride, he has be acing all of his tests and not only that, but he has been acing in my heart. He has been so diligent in keeping the house clean and it has been far better than any stinking flowers. I get it from my mother and grandmother, messy houses give me anxiety and stresses me out. haha. dang genetics.

We  CAN NOT WAIT to be there and start working and enjoying our summer in the land of the midnight sun. 

No comments:

Post a Comment