Jokes on you. Not MY baby. My Courtney baby! She is married now!
Me and Courtney have been best friends since 4th grade. That's a long time. Statistics say that most people will only be friends for 6 months, maybe, then they change it up.
9 YEARS!
My partner in crime and smaller than a dime. She has been there for way longer than most of my sibblings! Haha at least from what I remember. It was such a blast being apart of her wedding and such an honor to be her maid of honor. I loved helping her pick out her dress and set up for the reception and test her cupcakes ;) it was great! I didn't have any bridesmaids at our wedding, she was all of them and the maid of honor. She was all of it. Whether she knew it or not haha. Sorry BFABB. :)
I adore you Courtney Gillette and Kylie Russell!

Again, working on the smiling.
We had way too much fun!
(Again, sorry, stole them. Baha)
Erin Householder Photography







No comments:
Post a Comment