I almost forgot! We've been married for half of a year!
sounds a lot longer than 6 months :P
What an incredible half of a year it has been! There have been some rough patches and smooth patches but we're sticking together through it all. He is the most loving and thoughtful husband and I couldn't have asked for better. We're still working on the smiling in pictures thing and separating the whites from the colors but slowly and surely we are coming along! Only 76 days til we head to Alaska on another adventure together and we cannot wait!
I will definitely miss the AZ heat and swimming to my hearts content, but
I get to be with him, so what am I really missing?
I love you Jeffrey!
I get to be with him, so what am I really missing?
I love you Jeffrey!

No comments:
Post a Comment