Jeff made an exception tonight. He asked me to dance. I'm feeling pretty dang special.
I think I'm calling it a well fought day after attending not only one wedding but TWO in one day. My best friend since childhood was sealed in the Gila Valley Temple this afternoon and I had the pleasure of capturing a wedding of the SWEETEST couple ever later in the afternoon.
After staying up the night before setting up for Courtney's and running around all day... I'M POOPED. I'm sure I got the easy end of the deal but I'm still ready for bed!
It's been a beautiful day.
(Not my pic-stole it off facebook. I left my phone in the car haha)
I think I'm calling it a well fought day after attending not only one wedding but TWO in one day. My best friend since childhood was sealed in the Gila Valley Temple this afternoon and I had the pleasure of capturing a wedding of the SWEETEST couple ever later in the afternoon.
After staying up the night before setting up for Courtney's and running around all day... I'M POOPED. I'm sure I got the easy end of the deal but I'm still ready for bed!
It's been a beautiful day.
(Not my pic-stole it off facebook. I left my phone in the car haha)







No comments:
Post a Comment