I love getting phone calls at 5:30 at work telling me by baby is puking his guts out all over the place. My poor baby was Dada's alarm clock this morning blowing chunks all over himself, all over his crib, all over the floor, and then all over Dad. I was so excited to go home to that. Luckily for me Jeff had the sheets in the washer and the baby back in bed.
The baby of course woke up the second I tried getting into bed so the idiot I am decided to feed him to put him back down. Que full tummy vomiting all over Mom, the bed, her pillow, and then projectile on the floor. A few times.
Our mission and goal was to then at least catch the next 5 episodes in a bucket and not with the floor or another body. Easton didn't particularly like tubberware shoved in his face so we were catching a few of them in between.
After Monsters University and cleaning. We watched the special church broadcast announcing the First Presidency. I have been waiting for this since they announced it and I am so excited! As succession goes, Russell M. Nelson is the new prophet of the church and he called Dallin H. Oaks as his first counselor and Henry B. Eyering as his second. The second they announced this I felt the sweet assurance from the spirit that these men were truly called of God and would be a wonderful fit for the future of the church.
Easton has been a lot better throughout the rest of the day after a little benadryl and a nap. Sans feeding this time. He didn't throw up and ate a few peanut butter crackers and a bit of a chicken pot pie.
After a 12 hour shift, a puking baby, a long day, and quesadillas for dinner; this Mom was just happy to have a shower and a minute to herself. Even more excited for this milkshake i'm about to make and sleep i'm going to take.

How did your morning go? :(
* Add Note: Mom gets two points for getting the sympathy flu two days later. Yuck. It was NOT fun.








No comments:
Post a Comment