We had Jordan and Ashley and Lux here this weekend to hang out. Just for fun they came up from Houston for MLK weekend. I feel like every time they come I am working at least 2 of the days they are here. It's always unfortunate cause there is so much more we could be doing than hiding inside all day! Jeff and Jordan played a lot of basketball, Ashley and I and the babies slept a lot. lol. Jeff and Jordan were going to be banned from playing though because they woke up both babies on a few occasions. One specifically being Easton before church so he couldn't get a nap before we had to go..... I was a little peeved to say the least. He did so well last Sunday cause he had a wonderful nap before but was quite the handful this Sunday, he was still good, just a little more needy. Saturday afternoon, probably a little later than we should've both of the kids were about to lose their cool so we went on a walk to the park around the block and let them loose. They had such a blast! Easton went down the slide for the first time without falling straight over! We still had a couple casualties but over all he loved it!
On a better note, Jeff sent this to me at work and I almost died laughing. I was honestly crying. I don't know what I thought it was so funny but Jeff sent it and said, " so our son texted Papa Johns. Pup for President 2020." ha ha ha!
I see where his priorities lie. Maybe we can get an endorsement lol.







No comments:
Post a Comment