Let the birthday bashing begin! Because Jeff and I both had Friday off, we decided to make it our family adventure day. My original plan was to go to the World Aquarium in downtown but Jeff made the excellent point that Easton would much rather be outside. So, to the zoo we went! Thanks work for the discount ;). It was a BEAUTIFUL day, so of course it was packed. But I suppose it was our fault for dragging our feet to get out the door. We were enjoying our breakfast burritos and sleeping a little too much. Ha! We needed it. I was running on zero sleep fro 48 hours and Easton got hit with a head cold after Halloween.
Anyway, I can tell you who was the most excited about being at the zoo, and that would be me and Jeff 😂
For Easton's defense, he was sleeping so hard on the way there and we woke him up. Poor guy, just wanted to sleep. Once we got through the gate we hit the ground running and headed straight for the wilds of Africa and saw all the big animals, penguins, gorillas, giraffes, elephants, hippos, and a few others. It was by far the best side of the park! But it may be because we got birthday cake dippin dots. ha ha! I was trying to smooz Easton awake.... Didn't work too well as you can see. By the end of it though, we all had a blast and Easton got to pick out his favorite animals he saw. Jeff thinks it was the Tiger, I thought it was the elephants or giraffes or gorilla. But you know, we just went with whatever he wiped his boogers on first. lol.
Now onto the birthday day festivities!
Story of this trip haha
I spy Easton and Jeff





No comments:
Post a Comment