Happy Birthday to our Easton James! We can not believe we have survived this whole year! Easton is so much more than we ever would have imagined. He is HEAVY, hysterical, attached, squishy, even tempered yet not, fearless, determined, a good sleeper, an excellent eater, fast paced, content, loving, and always a total surprise- even from day one! Today he surprised us with crawling for the first time! Like legit crawling! He helped all day for his birthday camp out by not letting Mom put him down, not taking any naps, fellowshiping a couple in the church lobby from Iran with his fearless joy in others, taste testing the cake and ice cream, and wanting to go to bed early before his party could even start ( thanks daylight savings). Unfortunately he was sick so he was having a rough day, it made it long, hard to get things done- like a whole bear head, but when his time to shine rolled around it was a blast to watch him intently work on each present and demolish his bear cake! ( Chocolate, zuchinni, greek yogurt- BOO YA) We had the most BEAUTIFUL weather to enjoy being outside together. We opened presents, had tin foil dinners, sweated by the fire, devoured a bear cake, played in the bath tub, and went to bed like a rock. We are so grateful we had Jill and Nate to help and conquer everything I wished this birthday would be for him. It's been a year I always want to remember and felt like it needed celebrated in the greatest way. Easton's way. Outside, planes landing and taking off, lots of chocolate, and lots of attention.
It has been an incredible year, I have LOVED being his Mom. It is exhausting, exhilarating, expensive, emotional, and absolutely worth it. I wish I could record every single second of his day so I could remember it for years and years to come. I love the way he sleeps, eats, tries new things, loves his dad, loves his dog, and screams every time I try to walk away. He is my Momma's boy.
Easton is now:
22 lb 6.5 oz
30.25 inches
19 in head
67% percentile for weight
64 % for height
95% for head
Easton was:
4 lb 10 oz
17.5 in long
I wish there were words to describe how much we love you Easton James Thompson.
22 lb 6.5 oz
30.25 inches
19 in head
67% percentile for weight
64 % for height
95% for head
Easton was:
4 lb 10 oz
17.5 in long
I wish there were words to describe how much we love you Easton James Thompson.
Happy Birthday to our greatest, bravest, and most wonderful adventure.
We love you baby bear!
Love,
Mom and Dad



No comments:
Post a Comment