Thursday, September 14, 2017

Barefoot Bikers

Another wonderful Texas evening riding bikes, chilling in baskets, napping, playing with trains and planes, and reading the afternoon away. Easton has been so grouchy today. Poor boy I think is teething MORE teeth 😩 his cheeks are hot and red but nothing a little fresh air won't fix. ( And Tylenol and a bath when we got home😜). If it was cooler outside we would spend ALL DAY outside!  Soon, we will be there. For now, we will make sound parental decisions and put Easton in the basket πŸ˜‚ .  Don't panic though, I only walked haha. "Dada" was at work. He started working at Cabelas this last week and he seems to be enjoying it. Im really disappointed that we wont be able to go home for Christmas or Thanksgiving, but we are going to try and make the best of it. Meanwhile, Mom (thats Me), has decided its time to start sleep training and test run Easton sleeping In another room. For now we are just doing naps in there in the pack N play,  and bedtime is still with us . SO far naps have been  going great when he lets me out him down. We're just not ready yet for a total move. But we've got to get this boy sleeping longer than two hours a night so this Mom and Dad can SLEEP lol. Wish us luck! I would like it also to be known that Easton officially used his straw sippy cup today!! Hooray!!!


His little feet kill me!
 Just chillin like a villain




 He actually played with it like it has wheels!!!

Sorry, I just can't handle him. I laid him down, and he flipped over, fast asleep. 






No comments:

Post a Comment