Thursday, September 21, 2017

A book in progress

Today we made the full leap forward in writing a book. Don't get too crazy it's just a children's book. But I'm wicked excited to see how it goes, I woke up yesterday after sleeping for work with the wheels turning so hard I couldn't get them to stop. I literally got so distracted, I was late for work. Then all night at work when I had a break, I would think and write and revise and think and revise and write. I think I have it where I want it so now the long process of illustration happens. The kindest of ALL men: Brother Mike South who is incredibly talented and Jill's home teacher said he would love to help me with it and I'm so excited to see what he comes up with. It'll be really hard for me to have the patience to wait for it but I am SO excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment