Thursday, May 11, 2017

Swimming, Mom and Dad, Kenai, and Fireflies.

However not all on the same day, I am trying to catch up on all my documenting that I've neglected. 
1) We took Easton to the pool to get us out of the house, get some Vitamin D and dip our toes in the water. He is still unsure but I'm sure when we totally get into it when it is hotter in the summer, he will love it! Otherwise, he loved hanging out pool side and enjoying the day. 
2) Mom and Dad officially made it with a trailer full of things and I am SSOOOO grateful they are here! I miss them!
3) Kenai made it! This pup! I missed him! Poor guy was looking so sad when we went to pick him up but he was in MUCH better shape than the last flight he took. No puke or any other formed bodily fluids. 
4) To get EVERYONE out of the house we went on a walk to see the fireflies!

















No comments:

Post a Comment