Easton has his first official day of real food with a spoon today and I had my first real day of work. What a day to be alive!
He tried out his first spoonful of rice. He didn't know what to think of it but make a mess. haha. I'm sure once he starts getting the GOOD stuff he will be much more entertained by the thought. ;)
In other news I had my first real day of work. I'm still nervous about the whole transition but I'm excited to see where it all takes me. It is a whole new world being in a large corporate hosptial compared to my tiny Alaska hospital. I miss it a lot. I miss my coworkers, environment, and several other things that caught me by suprise but I am eager to make new friends and grateful I had such good friends to miss.
No comments:
Post a Comment