I don't know who loves it more, me or Easton. I can tell you who didn't love going to get it! Hint: he screamed 48% of the time at the store. I suppose I should take the blame for a little of it, I tried showing him a toy and it terrified him, too much stimulation lol.
BUT we got a stroller! HOLLA!! Easton and I are getting ready for our big trip and in my disarray to figure out how to navigate the airport solo, I figured this would be a good option. I was planning on getting one anyways so might as well get it when I can utilize it! After a lot of looking at what we had available to us locally we landed on the Baby Trend Debut 3.
So far, I am in LOVE. The tires are jogger tires so it rides super smooth but it lays down into a bassinet so Easton can stretch out. Eventually it folds up into a toddler chair, but it can go forward or parent facing. Super fancy right? The best part is that its a $250 stroller and I got it for $88.88, THANKS PRICE MATCH😉. The only down side is that you have to take the whole seat out to fold it. This is going to make my life hard at the gate but everything else makes up for it. Tons of storage, and Easton loves it. We're going to be walkin' everywhere!
A summation of our trip.^^^



No comments:
Post a Comment