Monday, February 6, 2017

HOME

I'm HOMMMEEE!!!!! 

Starting our departure for AZ, I had to go into work for a few hours to help out. I got home around 4 am to pack and of course Easton is like, " HEY HI HELLO MOM!" I fed him and let him lay there and kick and enjoy his early morning. I was totally okay with him being that awake so he would sleep on the plane. 
I crashed hard in the car on the way to the airport and it was hard to get out of the nap fog for the rest of the day after that. Being awake for 24 hours was pretty crummy for flying haha. For preparing for boarding the plane, I threw Easton in my wrap and he fell asleep fairly easily. We boarded in to the back and I instantly regret that decision once we start having the people around us load in.... lots of loud kids all around us. It took Easton a good while to fall asleep after take off ( which he took like a champ!!!) with all the noise but once he did he was OUT. He totally slept the entire flight. I was SOOO grateful for bring the boppy, best decision I could have ever made. He loved it. 
The second we got the car loaded and on the road we b-lined for Freddy's and Jeff and I SCARFFED THOSE THINGS DOWN. We seriously have never eaten burgers and fries so fast in our entire lives. They were SO GOOD. 
I am SO SO SO SO SO SO SO happy to be home. I slept the whole drive home and the second we pulled in, Easton woke up. He was hangry. Once I sat down to feed the baby, I got serious gravings for mi casa tortillas and begged my mom for one haha. And may I say, it was delicious. 





No comments:

Post a Comment