I've been having a rough couple of days. I've been grinding my wheels as much as I can with the most amazing help of my sister Jill to see if we can find a job in Texas. My stress has been high, confidence low, and sleep level not enough. This morning I woke up with anticipation for the day that got monkey wrenched several times but 1) I LOVE this sweet baby. When he is awake he is the happiest little clam, all the time. Having no work is going to make it SO hard to go back to work. Spending so much time with him is so fun now that he is interactive. 2) I needed a pick me up so I dared myself to run out into the snow in my cotton scrubs. It's deeper than it looks, I'm just on a good solid frozen part. Kenai is having a BLAST with the warmer weather but dumping of snow. I don't think we will ever get him to leave.
Jeff said that he measured a good size inches and that's not including the 4 inches from 2 days ago. The quiet white snowfall has been a refreshing calm and peace amidst my personal storm.






No comments:
Post a Comment