Today we got r done. We got up early, unpacked bags, ate a tortilla, showered, took Kenai to get groomed, shopped, ate fried chicken, went to Easton''s physical therapy, hung out at Papa's pharmacy, went to get Easton shots, make dinner, and apply for more jobs.
1) That tortilla was WORTH IT.
2) I really needed that after that flight.
3) Jeff was laughing hysterically after he picked him up and called me. He may look like a shaved rat but he is still cute! Poor guy. Lol. I will not miss his 5 inch butt hair.
4) We were desperate..... we needed ice cream. Just kidding. But I did get Easton a play mat. It may be too fancy for him, psychedelic....... shoot.
5) That chicken was TASTY.
6) Easton rocked his physical therapy today! When we got there it was SOOO hard for him to wake up. He had such a hard time opening his eyes. It was hilarious lol. We laid him down on the bed mat thing and he stretched for quite literally 5 mintes. And then he literally tooted the longest toot I have ever heard. It was SO EMBARRASSING. But WAIT, there's more, he kept tooting, and tooting and tooting and cough/tooting. The kid was unstoppable. He stayed awake for all of his session and just kicked and flirted and responded to he things she wanted him to do. It was so fun. We are suppose to be a lot more careful with what he does with his head when he sleeps making sure he doesn't face shift. We get the go ahead of a lot more tummy time, (supervised) naps on his tummy, and head exercises.
7) We had an hour before his next appointment next door so we went across the street to the pharmacy to feed the starving Feetson and let him lay down for a few.
8) Easton usually does pretty well with shots but this time I think he was anticipating it. He started whining after we weighed him and she went to get his shot. He had to get two this time because the dose was two large to go in one leg and he was ANGRY. I have never heard hI'm cry like this before. He had huge alligator tears and just ripped my heart right out. The second we got him in his car seat he was so happy cause he wasn't getting any more shots in the legs haha.
9) Tortlillas, cheese, and stokes green chili sauce-need I say more?
10) HIRE ME TEXAS! PLEASE!







No comments:
Post a Comment