See that beautiful board!? That is whole bottles for all of his feeds! So what did we do?
Pulled it
OUUUUUUTTTT!!!!! YYYYAAAAAHHHHH!!!!
I feel like so many things have happened in the last 48 hours and I totally missed them. After we got his tube pulled out we got the go home date of today ( Tuesday) but due to the baby failing his car seat test Monday ( after I had driven home and bought everything we needed and cleaned the house) we got postponed. He got put back on his caffeine and will be sent home with an apnea monitor, whenever that is. Jeff and I had to do training for it today after I got back from work. It was really exciting signing my life away to a $5,000 monitor.... Ouch.
Due to him getting his send home date postponed they decided to just do his circumcision today before it got to be too late. Poor kiddo was just busted up after that. They gave him some tylenol with his bottle so hopefully that kicks in for him. He has been sleeping since and I don't dare wake him.






No comments:
Post a Comment