Sunday, November 13, 2016

Welcome to my Crib


I don't think it's big enough.....
We got moved to the non-critical hall of the NICU this evening. Luckily, we also got moved to a "twin" room. It is almost way TOO big for his tiny crib and our small supply of things. I'm not complaining but it definitely isn't cozy haha. I told the nurses we should start yoga groups in the mornings in here ha ha! Baby boy is doing so good. He's so tuckered out with all the things he's trying to accomplish.... Today has been a rough one for his tummy and the laundry people haha.  Between peeing and puking he's gone through quite a few swaddles today. We are proud of him none the less. He started having real poops today and he is starting to get some Oz in when he tries to breastfeed. Now let's get chunky kiddo!

No comments:

Post a Comment